|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Lifting Capacity||1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 5000|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Type Of Service||On site|
|Type Of Industry||Any|
|Mode Of Repairing||Manual|
|Service Location||Eastern part of India|
|Provide On-Site Service||Yes|
Each Service visit Inclusive of –
1. Checking of operation,
2. Checking of Batteries and Chargers,
3. Checking of Electrical connections and Cables, Lugs etc.,
4. Checking of Hydraulic Power pack and Motor.
5. Checking of Hydraulic Circuit and Hose with fittings,
6. Checking of Pump (If required) and Hydraulic Cylinder with operational Testing.
7. Checking of Hydraulic Oil level.
8. Checking of Mechanical Parts inclusive of Lubrication and Chain.
9. Finding out the trouble,
10. Dismantling of Damaged parts (If required )
11. Changing of Hydraulic seals (If required),
14. Changing of Hydraulic oil (If required),
15. Changing of Spares (If required)
16. Testing after Servicing etc.